Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve with Eli

Hello again & Happy New Year! It's the first day of 2010...a new decade & a new adventure with Eli! I hope to have many more travels & adventures with Eli this year & I hope y'all will continue on this journey with me....I also hope more people will join us here, too!

My mother, her husband (Jim), my hubby (Skip), myself & Eli went to Gasho of Japan (a Japanese hibachi steakhouse in Hawthorne, NY) last night for New Year's Eve dinner. Our hibachi chef was particularly fun & entertaining & we all enjoyed ourselves. I've posted some pictures below of Eli of course. Skip, Eli & myself were too tired to do anything today, even though I was in bed by 12:45 last night. Eli found it depressing to see how badly off Dick Clark was last night...it's just sad how he's aged & what the stroke has done to him.

Anyway.....stick around for more travels with Eli. And.....of course.....if you want to borrow Eli for some adventures, please just let me know. The only "rules" are that you e-mail me pictures to post here (& to send to Eli's creator Herb Hoover) & that you return Eli to me. Happy 2010!















I think that this picture of Eli is pretty self-explanatory.





















Eli thought that the stone lions outside of Gasho were pretty cool & wanted to pose with them.



Eli was entranced with the food preperation & had to get a closer look. Please note that Eli is NOT on fire & no crackers were hurt during the course of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment